Pages

Monday 14 October 2019

wonder writing


One day when I was walking in the forest, I saw steps and pink leaves on the ground.

 Then  I saw a person walking towards me.

 Then I ran away from the person and I  thought if that person was a ghost or a man with an axe  then I called the police to go and put him in jail. 

When the police went to the place that the man was but know one was there then one of the cops got killed at the back of him then the cops at the back of them one of cops was so called the detective by the time when the detective got there the police was not there and he was looking for the man and got out his detective glass and he was out there.

 All day then found the man and it was a little boy scared and the little boy had blood on him  then the detective called the Doctors to take the little boy to check if he was hurt then the little  boy ran out of the car and ran to the forest.

1 comment:

  1. Malo e lelei Tevita! Really enjoyed reading your wonder writing! I wonder how you felt when the ghost was walking closer? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete