Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2019

my dream


In the morning when I went to school I saw a zombie at the front of the gate blocking the
gate then I went to fight the zombies but the zombie was so not pretty ugly for me but
the author person said it look cute and his name was donte and the author one was
julius and the zombie name was kortez and cora then cora  said to kortez let's go and
eat someone's brain and off they went then found a young child looking at the wall then
the zombie went to get the child took it to the zombie library then kortez got his hands
on the kids head and riped the kids head off and got the brain and ate the brain then
cora went to look for more zombies and they went off then they went to the shop and
they saw a child and the child look at the  

No comments:

Post a Comment