Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2019

TEVITA wwe


On a sunny morning, when I came back from my mums house. I saw five big houses and they were
the same as my dads house.  i went to look at all of the houses when i went to the first house then
I open the door and now one was there. So i went to the next house and then I open the door and then
nobody was there so I went to the next house and    open the door and no one was there then I went to
the other house and no one was there I went to the last house at the door was locked so I looked for a
key and ducky was under the structure I got the key and I tried to open a door open so why which you look
around the house and I saw my dad cooking  breakfast For me and the breakfast was bacon and eggs
on toast so i went and sat down on the Chair at the dining table then me and my dad ate.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tevita i like the way you can add some details and punctuation i hope you can keep it up and be good

    ReplyDelete