Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2019

Cross Country Recount



On Monday we had our school cross country and we had to get dressed up into our house colour. My house colour is blue. After lunch the bell rung and we had to go into our lines and wait for our teacher. We had to wait for our turn and the year 1 boys went first then it was the year 1 girls. After that it was the year 2 boys and out of the boys that came first was a person in blue. So the other years went and it was the year 5 girls and some Stanhopes came first place.
It was the boys turn to run and Mr S told us to go into our lines to run and we ran 1.5 kilometres and Bronson came first place. Then it was the seniors turn to run and they had to do two laps. First I saw Mr wright and he said to me to keep it up and try to beat Taoro and Meles little brother in room 11.
I was tired and i got same water and put my face and I was puffed.




No comments:

Post a Comment