Pages

Tuesday 22 October 2019

wonder writing

On a sunny morning when I went walking down the street I saw lots of hot air balloon flying in the sky then I went to go and see if I could go on it and they said “yes” you can go but one of the hot air balloon.Also they had a trip in it so I went and got the blue one and it went so fast up and I almost  fell off the hot air balloon and it went everywhere and said if I could have it and they said no because it can’t fit at the back of your house so I went back home and played on the trampoline. Then it started to rain so I ran inside and waited for the rain to stop while when I was waiting for the rain to stop was watched youtube on the tv and i watch gta5 mode and the mission.then it stoped raining then I went back out and played all day. The end

No comments:

Post a Comment