Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2020

writing

Length
Bronze medal 2 paragraphs
Silver medal = 3 paragraphs
Gold medal = 5 paragraphs

Instructions
Use the photo above to write a story about how you survived in whitewater rafting. 

Ideas to use
Times: Before hoping inside the raft.  During the rushing waters. After the raft maneuvered .
Feelings: heart pounding, soaked to the skin, keep your head above water, man overboard, fear of the unknown
Things: Raft, helmet, life-jacket, paddle, boots, turbulent waters, dangerous drops, 
Places: roars of the rapids, boulders, fast moving waters, crushing waves, 
People: Rafter guide,  
Verbs: Paddle, maneuver, overboard, soaked, 

Start Writing below



“Are you coming or not?” he demanded as he took a few steps further into the boat then the marker said put on your life jacket and when I got the life jacket I fell in the water and the marker said hold on the rope said the marker then I hold the rope and he pull me out of the water then I putted my life jacket on and he gave me a paddle so I can paddle the boat and I paddle and I fell in the water again and the marker said hold on again and I holed on the rope as soon I got out the water tried to pull me in but managed to get out and I went back.

No comments:

Post a Comment