Pages

Tuesday 19 May 2020

writing

Story Starter…
Bungy Jumping


Length
Bronze medal 2 paragraphs
Silver medal = 3 paragraphs
Gold medal = 5 paragraphs
Instructions
Using the story starter below write a story about what it would be like to bungy jump off this bridge.


Ideas to use
Times: Before the jump. During the jump. After the jump.
Feelings: Scared/ nervous, excited/ happy
Things: Harness, Strapping, rope, ledge
Places: Bridge, Ledge, Water, Bottom
People: Instructor at the top, instructor at the bottom, Friends/ Family watching


Start Writing below



I’m standing on the edge. It’s too late to back out now. The rope and harness feels tight around my
legs, yet my legs feel like jelly. I can’t believe I’m about to bungee jump as soon as I jump off the edge
of the bridge I was so scared then I jumped off the edge of the bridge there was water when I was fall
as soon I almost hit the water the vines on the string pulled me back up and I went down a again then
after the jump that I did I wasn't scared then I went back home on the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment