Pages

Monday 25 May 2020

writing

MEGATRON’S HUNT


Instructions
  1. Listen to ‘Megatron’s theme music’ and use the photo.


  1. Describe the images that come to mind;
Name the feelings and thoughts triggered by the imagery and sounds in the music;
Mimic the pacing and rhythm through word choice, sentence structure and line breaks;
Borrow the words, phrases or lines that resonate most;


Or build on a theme or message.


  • The plan is just a guide.



Start Writing below



One sunny day when I was going for a walk I saw a tall robot that looked like megatron in the movie it
called speak and was smashing the gates and the building and I said hey what are you doing and then
bumblebee came and fighted megatron and bumblebee had his staff and got it and bate megatron up
and I was so happy but megatron got back up and and knock down bumblebee but bumblebee came
back up fighted megatron and won the fight then megatron went back space and bumblebee went back
to and I went to finished my walk and went back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment