Pages

Sunday 7 June 2020

template

Gorilla DescriptionRobot gorilla 'spy' captures the first footage of Silverbacks in ...


Instructions:
Watch the video. Write a description of the Gorillas based on the footage that the Gorilla Robot Spy filmed. Be as detailed as you can be.


Include these words below in your writing:
Describe physical features
Describe Characteristics
Describe Feelings
Gorillas
Line Starters
Back
Chest
Stomach
Arms
Shoulders
Hands
Legs
Face
Head
Lips
Nose
Eyes
Hair
Adorable
Aggressive
Agile
Beautiful
Bulky
Broad
Dangerous
Dominant
Energetic
Fast
Furry
Hairy
Heavy
Large
Muscular
Strong
Stocky
Tall
Territorial
Wild
Delighted
Ecstatic
Euphoric
Anxious
Uneasy
Apprehensive

Despondent
Petrified
Panic-stricken
Intimidated
Primate
Ape
Adult Male
Silver back
Knuckle-walking
Suddenly ..

Never in my life ...

In the blink of an eye … 

Immediately …

Almost unbelievably … 

Peeking behind the bushes...
Start Writing below:



One day when I was walking in the forest I saw a gorilla and it was a male and it was scary and big and he hit his chest hard and hard and he was angry and I started to run away from the angry gorilla and there were other gorillas and they are called silver pack and they started to chase me and the angry gorilla chase me to  by the time they stopped I  was out of the forest and then I went back home and never went back to the forest to the gorillas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment