Pages

Thursday 11 June 2020

writing

Baby lion cubs Description







Instructions:
Watch the video. Write a description of the babies. Try to use as much detail as possible to describe both what they look like and what they are doing.


Include these words below in your writing:
Describe physical features
Describe Characteristics
Describe Feelings
Line Starters
Eyes
Nose
Head
Mouth
Whiskers
Jaw
Tongue
Teeth
Underbelly
Legs
Claws
Tail
Fur
Agile
Aggressive
Big
Clumsy
Cute
Curious
Deadly
Energetic
Excited
Fluffy
Glorious
Killer
Mighty
Powerful
Alert
Anxious
Careful
Uneasy
Apprehensive


Despondent
Petrified
Panic-stricken
Intimidated
Suddenly ..

Never in my life ...

In the blink of an eye … 

Immediately …

Almost unbelievably … 

Through the grass...
Start Writing below:



One sunny day I went to a zoo and I saw fluffy lions and they were mighty and powerful and they like hunt for zebras at night then they kill fast food like buffalos and elephant  and they were clumsy and powerful then they killed it and it took 3 minutes to kill the elephant then saw a leopard and a jaguar they were fighting next to the tree then the lion came and killed both of them and then I got tired and went to sleep on the next day all of the animals was out of the gate and they were running around the place the monkey was up on top of the roof next the office then the keeper came and said how lettied them out of there gate and I got up and said it wasn't me and the man said how was that said I said me behind the rock then he told me to get out and I went home and watched the lion king

No comments:

Post a Comment